04 November 2009
Quick Search for Client and Contact Info
Practice management software that helps you find case, client and contact information for your law firm, and find it fast.
Integrates with Tabs3 Billing Software, QuickBooks®, Paperport®, Outlook®,and smartphone devices (using Outlook)
Instantly and accurately identifies conflicts of interest for your law firm.
- Firm-wide calendar shows at a glance, all appointments and to-do's for any case (works with or without Microsoft Exchange Server and allows bi-directional sychronization with Outlook).
- Share case and contact information without losing track of it.
- Quickly finds documents, contacts, notes and e-mails for a case or client.
- Automatically creates entries in Tabs3 Billing Software from appointments, phone calls and online research, so you can easily bill your clients as you do your work.
- Customizable screens to track the information that isimportant to you.
- File e-mails, calendar follow-up and bill for your timein PracticeMaster all while still in Outlook, using the PracticeMaster ribbon.
- Custom Report Writer with a wide variety of pre-definedreport templates, to make getting your data out in a meaningful way easier.
- Platinum and Platinum SQLversions areavailable to meet the demands oflarger firms.
- All of the helpful PracticeMaster Basic features, plus additional features below.
- Integrates with Tabs3 Billing Software, QuickBooks®, Paperport®, Outlook®, smartphone devices (using Outlook), Microsoft Word®, WordPerfect®, WORLDOX®, CompuLaw®, and HotDocs®.
- Rapidly assembles documents using client and case information.
- Uses up-to-date court rules to automatically schedule appointments and to-do's (CompuLaw Court Rules required).
- Use PracticeMaster's Calendar Plan Templates to enter your own court rules.
- Organize case information with customizable area of practice templates.
- Use WorkFlows to automate tasks and procedures
- Send instant, internal messages that link to PracticeMaster records with eNote in PracticeMaster Premier Platinum