04 November 2009
Increase your profitability, efficiency and cashflow with PCLaw!
Comprehensive tools for law professionals—all in one package.
PCLaw is a Complete Practice Management and Accounting Solution for Law Firms
PCLawTM provides flexible financial tools and basic practice management functionality that are fine-tuned for law professionals. PCLaw offers a comprehensive collection of powerful, flexible and easy-to-use tools for time and expense tracking, billing and receivables, trust accounting, general ledger, calendaring and more in one integrated package.
Increase Efficiency, Cash Flow and Profits as You Shorten Your Billing Cycle
Gain a range of fundamental benefits and capabilities when you use PCLaw:
- Track time and expenses with flexible tools—even when you're out of the office using a laptop computer.
- Expedite billing with custom client invoices encompassing time, fees, trust activity, disbursements and retainers.
- Manage all hourly, flat-fee, electronic, task-based, contingency and split billing.
- Write checks and receive client payments.
- Handle client trust funds and reconcile bank accounts.
- Efficiently manage accounts receivable.
- Produce financial statements; generate staff, client and practice-area productivity reports; and manage your firm’s finances.
- Increase revenue and improve cash flow with integrated credit card processing powered by PPI™.
- Utilize PCLaw's integrated calendar, phone call manager and contact manager.
- PCLaw features dynamic links with Amicus Attorney or Time Matters.
PCLawTM includes practice mobility for your iPhone, iPad, Android or other internet enabled device. PCLaw Mobility permits time and expense entries from anywhere in the world with "over the air" synchronization to your PCLaw database*.
*Requires PCLaw Version 11 or higher with enhanced security enabled.