25 September 2009
The Pinnacle of Document Management Software
Never lose another document. Some 3,000 law firms and legal departments of every size and specialty use Worldox, making it one of the world’s top legal document management solutions.
Some 3,000 law firms and legal departments of every size and specialty use Worldox, making it one of the world’s top legal document management solutions. Worldox has earned virtually every key award in the legal technology field, from Law Office Computing’s Readers’ Choice Award to TechnoLawyer’s Favorite Document Management Solution; for four consecutive years, it has won Law Technology News’ award for Document Management.
Why have all of these customers and objective evaluators praised Worldox so highly? Why have many law firms abandoned competitive document management solutions for Worldox? Here’s why:
- Worldox Simplifies: Worldox makes management, control and access to your documents and electronic files simple. By allowing attorneys to instantly view any document or email associated with a specific client, matter, or project, Worldox dramatically improves attorney and firm efficiency – as well as firm profitability;
- Facilitates Sharing: Worldox facilitates sharing amongst legal teams serving the same client or working on the same matter. The entire firm can leverage more value from forms, pleadings, and other documents that have already been created, even if the individuals who created those documents have left the firm.
- Comprehensive: unlike systems that have attempted to “bolt on” barebones document features, Worldox delivers far more flexibility, mandated user compliance and control. Firms can integrate all file access through a single interface, not just certain file types. They can organize valuable intellectual property in whatever way makes the most sense for their individual practices.
- Saving Time and Money: It’s easy and focused on saving time. It’s intuitive for users, highly reliable, and exceptionally easy to manage on a day-to-day basis. Users don't waste time deciding where to store files, how to name them and looking for them. And that saves money.
- Security: Worldox improves document security. It provides fine-grained security settings for individual documents, users, and groups, and also fully supports Microsoft Active Directory, closing off network “back doors” to your confidential data.
- Stable and Security: World Software is a stable, reliable software developer. For over 20 years, Worldox’s product research and development has been shaped by the needs of the legal community.
Affinity Consulting is proud to be a Worldox Inner Circle Member as well as an authorized reseller and consultant for World Software, Inc.
Worldox Inner Circle is an appointed premier status value added reseller reserved for those recognized by World Software as a top value added provider to Worldox customers.