Join us for the
PCLAW ADVANCED WORKSHOP!
Take full advantage of your firm's time, billing and accounting software by truly leveraging all it can do!
We are excited to announce our half-day PCLaw Advanced Workshop. Your instructor, Affinity Partner Steven J. Best, brings decades of PCLaw experience with him as he leads you on a deep dive into PCLaw with specialized, indepth training -- from reconciliation and billing features to tips and tricks in PCLaw's Document Manager and Template Editor that you will use daily.
This workshop is designed for the intermediate to advanced user of PCLaw and includes an open forum Q&A for you to discuss specific PCLaw challenges. Laptop computers are NOT provided at this workshop, but you are encouraged to bring your own. Instruction is presented lecture style along with a detailed PCLaw manual written by your instructor.
Join us September 21st for our half-day workshop!
WORKSHOP LOCATION: Columbus, OhioAffinity Consulting Group Offices | 1550 Old Henderson Road | Suite S-150 | Columbus, OH 43220
Workshop Agenda includes:
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., light breakfast refreshments included
- General ledger Review and Reconciliation
- Review basic GL rules for cash and modified cash firms
- Review GL Reconciliation Report and how to read it
- How to reconcile the GL Reconciliation Report
- E-Mailing Bills unsing the new E-Mail Queue
- Setting PCLaw Up to use the E-Mail Queue
- Better Workflow by e-mailing bills
- Using the Document Manager to manage PDF output
- Advanced Topics for Template Editor
- Using Template Sections to your advantage
- Modifying bills/prebills
- Breative Bill/Prebill Tokens
- Adding Color and Graphics to your templates
- Q & A - Open forum to ask anything and everything PCLaw
Register NOW! Only $299!
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU BOOK IN ADVANCE. We may accept on-site registration as space allows (seating is limited and on a first come, first served basis). There are no refunds once payment is received, but you may rebook for another workshop within one calendar year from the date of the class. You may also substitute another attendee. This workshop is subject to cancellation at our discretion if there are not enough attendees. All funds will be refunded in the event of cancellation. We recommend booking only refundable travel reservations.